Who Are The Friends?
The Friends serve to commit their resources and time to further the mission of Avondale House. Member dues are used to fund school parties, and to purchase supplies and/or equipment for the agency. Members can participate, if they wish, as volunteers in the planning and implementation of fundraisers, field trips and direct-service opportunities with the students. Some contributions provided by Friends’ dues include:
– School parties throughout the year
– SMART Board technology in classrooms
– A digital camera to capture clients in action
– An agency minivan for taking clients to medical appointments
– An emergency generator for one of Avondale’s residential group homes
A Friends membership is tax-deductible. If you are interested in joining Friends, please fill out this form and return it to Avondale House with payment. To pay online, complete the following information and click “Subscribe” to be redirected to PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to complete your membership.
Note: By subscribing through this method, you will agree to have your membership automatically renewed and charged to your credit card or PayPal account in one year.
Current Friends Board
Kerri Lynn Inglesby
Volunteer Coordinator & Party Chairperson